ICES Report on Ocean Climate (IROC)
ICES Report on Ocean Climate (IROC) provides summary information on climatic conditions in the North Atlantic.
- Correct and appropriate data interpretation is solely the responsibility of data users.
- Data Users must not expressly or otherwise imply ICES substantiation of their work, results, conclusions and/or recommendations.
- Data sources must be duly acknowledged.
- Data Users must respect any and all restrictions on the use or reproduction of data, such as restrictions on use for commercial purposes.
- Data Users are obliged to inform ICES of any suspected problems in the data.
- Data Users are encouraged to inform ICES of possible sources of other relevant data.
- The full ICES Data Policy can be accessed here